Your Attitude About Your Money Mindset
When it comes to money, all of us have sets of beliefs that are deeply rooted in our consciousness about money. This is important because our beliefs do affect our attitude.
For example, if every time you save money and out of no where an emergency happens that costs everything you’ve saved- maybe you start believing that whenever you have money it’ll be taken away. Could you blame yourself for getting fearful every time you start to save up?
While we can’t shift our beliefs overnight (that takes time, intention, and practice), we can notice our day to day attitude about money. Here’s a few things to begin to daily elevate your vibration around money:
- Money is energy, and is meant to come and go.
- Abundance/Money and Trust share the same energetic vibration.
- Picture yourself as a magnet for money and resources flowing to you.
- The beautiful Divine, God, The Universe is conspiring to support you.
- You could do a lot of good in this world if your needs AND wants were met.
When I focus on these steady abundant thoughts instead of fear, I start to feel a heckofa lot more hopeful. I can feel it in my attitude, in my energy; I’m in a more positive place.
A positive mindset is always going to help you attract more of what you do want than a negative mindset will.